The Ripple Retreat is the amazing result of some truly generous individuals and organisations, and we’re always delighted to see more people engage with our cause. Our doors are always open to welcoming new supporters, whether that’s donating your time and skills, or simply offering up a greatly appreciated financial contribution.
How can you help?
There are many ways to support the Ripple Retreat and our worthwhile aims of helping young cancer patients and their families. Here are just some ways you can help out, but we’re always open to new ideas and new partnerships to support our goals and our message.
- Make us your business’ charity of the year
- Make a welcome and appreciated financial contribution
- Sponsor all or part of one of our legendary events
- Participate in the fun at one of our events
- Donate a prize for auction or raffle
- Join the growing list of local businesses who support our work
- Become a monthly donor with our Regular Givers Club, ensuring the long-term support of the Ripple Retreat
Thanks to our kind contributors
The list of those who have contributed to date is truly outstanding, and it would be impossible to name them all. Special thanks of course to the generosity of David and Jean Ferguson, who so kindly provided the land on which the Ripple Retreat now stands. And of course our heartfelt thanks to Tony Kettle and the Kettle Collective for realising the vision and design to make the Ripple Retreat such a unique space for young cancer patients and their families. Our thanks also to Wolffe, who donated their time, creativity and hard work to help create our brand and website and also a big thanks to Kitchens International.
The Ripple Retreat has been a wonderful journey, and one which has been helped by some amazing people along the way. But the journey isn’t over, and we’re always eager to build new friendships to ensure its on-going success.
Whatever you can do to help, please do get in touch today.